- 3–4 Gala or Fuji Apples, cored & thinly sliced
- 1 cup lukewarm water (about 110º)
- 1 Tbsp. yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 ½ cups flour
Cinnamon & Sugar Topping
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
Butter & Sugar Topping
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Set out 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup) to let it soften.
- Preheat oven to 450º
Prepare Pizza Crust
- Dissolve yeast in the lukewarm water.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients for the pizza crust: sugar, salt & flour.
- Add the water and yeast mixture to the dry ingredients and stir to combine well. Set aside to let it rise.
- In another small bowl, combine the ingredients for the cinnamon & sugar topping. Stir until combined.
- In another small bowl, combine the ingredients for the butter & sugar topping: flour, sugar and butter, with a pastry cutter.
Apples & Putting it All Together
- Wash the apples and core them, then thinly slice. No need to peel them.
- Spray a metal pizza pan with non-stick spray.
- Spread pizza crust on pizza pan.
- Spread apples on top of crust.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture on top of the apples.
- Then top with the butter and sugar topping.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until topping is browned.
- While the pizza cooks, combine the glaze toppings: powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Once pizza is finished cooking, let it cool for 5 minutes, then drizzle the glaze over it.
- Enjoy while warm!
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 of pizza
- Calories: 460
- Sugar: 42 g
- Sodium: 385 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 82 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 31 mg
Keywords: baked goods, dessert