- 4 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped
- 15 oz. pinto beans (canned)
- 15 oz. black beans (canned)
- 15 oz. corn (canned)
- 28 oz. crushed tomatoes (canned)
- 10 oz. Rotel tomatoes & chilies (can)
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Or, you can combine all ingredients on a pot on the stove and simmer on medium low for 2-3 hours, until vegetables are softened.
If you cook the soup in the slow cooker all day, you can put the chicken breasts in uncooked or even frozen. They will get cooked in the slow cooker all day. Then you simply removed them, shred or chop them, and return to the soup before serving.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Dinner, Lunch, Soup
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: chicken dinner, slow cooker, soup