- 8 oz. Sharp White Cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. Monterrey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 4 oz. pimentos, diced and drained
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup candied jalapeños
- dash cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Grate cheese blocks with food processor or hand grater.
- Finely chop pimentos, red peppers and candied jalapeños.
- Combine everything in the large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours for flavors to meld. Enjoy with pita chips or on a sandwich!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheese, lunch