- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2–3 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5–6 slices of bacon, crumbled
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Cook chicken, if you haven’t already and chop it into bite-sized pieces.
- Thinly slice green onions and crumbled the bacon slices. (Buy bacon crumbles to save time.)
- Shred cheddar cheese if not pre-shredded.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine well.
- Then add bacon, green onions and cheddar cheese.
- Stir them gently to combine.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken salad, salad