- 1 package of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Place the bacon on the parchment paper in a single layer. Do not overlap the pieces if you can help it! Use 2 baking sheets, if needed.
- Tip: You can also use an oven-safe baking grid (looks like a cooling rack) over the baking sheet in order to let the fat drip off the bacon.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on 400º for 16-18 minutes, until your desired amount of crispness is achieved.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American