- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup sweet pickles, chopped (or sweet pickle relish)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or less, enough to make moist)
- 1 Tablespoon Durkee Famous Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper, to taste
Optional Serving Additions
- Bread, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Whole Grain Crackers
- Cook and chop chicken. Chop celery and pickles.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl, or chop together in a food processor.
- Serve on bread as a sandwich with lettuce and tomato. Or serve with whole grain crackers.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken salad