- 3 8 oz. boxes cream cheese
- 4.5 ounces dried beef, coarsely chopped
- 5 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Accent, optional
- smoked paprika
- crackers or pretzels for serving
- Set out cream cheese to soften.
- Coarsely chop the dried beef and green onions in a food processor.
- Combine cream cheese, dried beef, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and Accent. Either use a stand mixer, hand mixer or even your hands will work!
- Form into a large ball and sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Club crackers or roll into bite-sized balls and place on top of a pretzel.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: appetizer, cheese, Christmas, game day, holiday, snacks