- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 32 oz. chicken broth
- 3 cans of navy beans or white kidney beans, drained
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. salt (or more, to taste)
- 4 oz. chopped green chiles
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ¾ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- ¾ cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
- sour cream
- Combine all ingredients, except for toppings and simmer for 2 hours on medium-low heat.
- Spoon into bowls and top with cheese and sour cream or other toppings.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or toasted bread.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours