- 1 cup water
- Large Eggs, up to 12
- water and ice
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Add trivet insert to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place eggs on the trivet in one layer.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and place the pressure valve in the sealed position.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual pressure, high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once finished, allow the Instant Pot to naturally release for 5 minutes. Then quick release if it's not finished releasing the pressure.
- Immediately pour water into the Instant Pot and carefully add some ice. Allow the eggs to cool in the ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Peel immediately for best results.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- I can fit 12 eggs in my 6-quart Instant Pot.
- Instead of adding an ice bath to the Instant Pot, prepare an ice bath in a separate bowl. And once the eggs are finished cooling, gently transfer them to the ice bath with tongs.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Extras
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, side dish