- 1 cup hot tap water
- 1 Tablespoon yeast
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- cooking spray
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- ½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ cup bacon pieces, cooked
- 1 cup shredded & cooked chicken
- 1 onion, chopped & sautéed
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dissolve yeast in hot tap water.
- Combine flour, salt and sugar in large mixing bowl.
- To the flour mixture add water with dissolved yeast and olive oil.
- Stir until well mixed (use your hands to mix).
- Add a little warm water if it’s too thick and dry.
- Sprinkle loose flour on counter and knead dough about 10 times.
- Use enough flour so that dough is not gooey.
- Spray cooking spray on pizza pan
- Let dough rise for about 5 minutes; then spread on pizza pan.
- Use flour on your hands to make it spread easily.
- Add toppings.
- Cook on 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken dinner, pizza