Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
This creamy, savory cheesy bacon spinach dip is perfect for pleasing a crowd! Serve it for the big game or a weekend at home! Enjoy this dunkable snack with chips or veggies!
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lbs. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 10 oz. can of green chilies and tomatoes
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- chips or vegetables for serving
Set the spinach out to thaw 1-2 hours before you start the recipe.
While bacon cooks, squeeze the water out of the thawed spinach.
Cut the Velveeta cheese and cream cheese into cubes.
Once the bacon is cooked and cooled a little bit, crumble or chop it into small pieces.
Combine all ingredients into a saucepan on the stove on medium heat, stirring continually.
Once all of the cheese is melted and the ingredients are well-combined, serve in a bowl with vegetables or chips!