- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted, then divided
- 4 cups chicken, shredded or cubed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 4 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pimientos
- 2 8 oz. cans of crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp. panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake and shred or cube chicken until you have 4 cups. I use two large or 3 medium size breasts.
- Mix the cream cheese, half the butter, shredded or cubed chicken, salt, pepper, milk, chopped onions and pimientos. Stir until combined.
- Open crescent rolls and put two crescent rolls side by side to create a rectangle and press seams together.
- Fill the crescent roll with ⅛th of the chicken mixture and pull the corners of the roll over the mixture. Press the edges together.
- Repeat 8 times.
- Brush each crescent square with remaining melted butter and sprinkle some panko on top.
- Bake at 375º for 15 minutes.
- I didn’t include the time needed to bake your chicken in the recipe, but if you don’t start with cooked and shredded chicken, add about 45 minutes to the time.
- This is a great recipe to use up shredded chicken from the freezer.
- It’s really easy to stir the filling up in a stand mixer, but you can stir it by hand, too!
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes