- 1.5 – 2 lbs. uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped rosemary, optional
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped parsley, optional
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a shallow roasting pan or baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dry off the chicken breasts with a paper towel and sprinkle both sides with salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken in the pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the chicken with rosemary and parsley, if you’d like.
- Pour chicken broth around the chicken to coat the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- If you don’t have fresh rosemary or parsley, you can substitute dried herbs and just use half the recommended amounts.
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken dinner