Load up a board with your favorite meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts and extras for an easy appetizer or snacks for a crowd!
- Sliced meats: salami, prosciutto, thinly sliced ham and pepperoni.
- Hard & soft cheeses: cheddar, asiago, parmesan, provolone and mozzarella, brie, goat cheese, gorgonzola, blue cheese, gouda.
- Crackers & breads: water crackers, wheat crackers, nut crackers, baguette bites
- Fruits: grapes, dried apricots, berries, dried banana chips
- Nuts: a variety of salted, unsalted and candied
- Olives and pickles
- Extras: spreads, jams, jellies, mustards, honey
- Fresh herb sprigs: mint or rosemary
Select your board and start by arranging any sauces, spreads, olives or pickles that are in small bowls.
Then layer in your cheeses throughout the board.
Artfully arrange crackers and breads around the cheeses.
Then pile on the meats!
Fill in the empty spaces with fruits, nuts and fresh herb sprigs.