Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
This chocolate chip bundt cake recipe is so easy to make and it only takes 8 ingredients to make- you probably already have them in your pantry! Packed full of mini chocolate chips, this sour cream bundt cake is absolutely amazing and delicious. It's perfect for dessert or a special breakfast.
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 box of instant vanilla pudding
- 12 oz. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 4 oz. bar of chocolate, grated
- powdered sugar for decoration
Preheat oven to 350º
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Grease bundt pan with cooking spray or shortening
Bake in bundt pan at 350º for 50-60 minutes
Dust with powdered sugar for garnish