BLT Loaded Tater Tots
Loaded tater tots are the BEST! These BLT-loaded totchos are a great way to use up some extra bacon and tomatoes that you may have lying around. All you need is five ingredients: frozen taters, crispy bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and creamy ranch dressing. It's really easy to make on a weeknight-just follow these steps!
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- 5-6 bacon slices, crumbled
- 1-2 roma tomatoes, sliced and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup ranch dressing
Cook frozen tater tots according to the package.
Once cooked, drizzle with ranch dressing.
Top evenly with chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce and crumbled bacon.
Then drizzle again with ranch dressing.
Serve hot. Enjoy!
- Save time by buying crumbled bacon and pre-shredded lettuce. I prefer to cut up the tomatoes myself right before I make the dish.